The American Made Yachting Experience. Elegant DayYachting.
The newest Tiara Yachts dayboat. The Tiara 39 promises to be a serious performer. Escape for the day or even a weekend and experience the spacious luxury that the Tiara 39 offers.
The innovative Tiara 39 introduces smartly re-imagined day boats. Sophisticated new designs delivering the style that every Tiara is built on; an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again. One carefree day on the water after another.
A luxurious array of features includes new seating, fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics from Garmin. The most remarkable feature, however, may be the return on investment you feel every time you hit the water in the new Tiara 39.
Tiara 39 POWER & PERFORMANCE
Choice of engine: Twin Cummins® QSB6.7/480 H.P. or QSC/550 H.P. diesels
THE FINER DETAILS:
The deck of the Tiara 39 features a large cockpit with seating that includes helm seat (with wet bar and prep center behind), portside curved companion lounge and aft-facing lounge seat.
- Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass • hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch • 2 Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters and Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers • flush forward deck acrylic skylight • molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit
Command Station Features:
- Tiara EZ Tilt-Away® helm console • 18” stainless steel destroyer tilt steering wheel • Portside navigation center with molded-in glove box, drink holders and fiberglass companionway door shroud • centerline acrylic sliding companionway door
- Optional Cruising package – cruise-style radar arch • exterior Teak accent package • mahogany steering wheel • Teak upper cockpit companion table • premium stereo/sound system • aft cockpit L-lounge with Teak table and sun pad conversion • electric grill • khaki upper/lower cockpit upholstery
- Optional Tournament Fishing Package – Tournament-style radar arch and standard hardtop • white upper/lower cockpit upholstery (optional upholstery accent color in Carbon, Navy or Sand color) • tackle drawers in aft prep center • 50 gallon transom baitwell • port insulated flush floor storage box • 4 rod holders in gunnels • rod storage under stateroom pedestal berth
Additional options include:
- upper/lower cockpit carpet • Garmin® electronics package • cool helm 32,000 BTU air conditioning
Tiara 39 below deck features include: A large, open and comfortable retreat that includes a Teak interior featuring a foredeck skylight/hatch system that runs nearly full length from the master stateroom to the salon and galley • Amtico® Dark Walnut floor • Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage under • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat • full galley • entertainment center • Chilewich® wall covering (not with Plan B)
Master stateroom includes: A queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress (with storage under) • full privacy curtain • starboard cedar-backed hanging locker • port/starboard upper hullside storage cabinets • optional 26″ TV
Galley features: A Corian® countertop • stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover • 2-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover • microwave oven • Vitrifrigo® drawer refrigerator/freezer (optional ice maker available) • over/under cabinet storage • aft full height galley pantry • Upper dish lockers • two utensil drawers
Head Includes: Full frame entry door • Corian® countertop vanity • stainless sink • mirror • lower vanity storage • separate stall shower with bi-fold glass door • Vacuflush® toilet